1. Swap.App exchange service sticks to the practices and measures in combating against the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and financing terrorism (AML).
2. The goal of these measures is to demonstrate that Swap.App takes seriously any attempt to use its service for illegal purposes.
3. Swap.App exchange service warns users against attempts to interact with Swap.App exchange service for money laundering, financing terrorism, any fraud, as well as prohibited goods and services purchasing.
4. Swap.App exchange service sets certain requirements for all Orders created by User to prevent illegal operations:
4.1. The sender and the recipient of Payment in Application must be a single person. Funds transfers for third parties are strictly prohibited when using the services of Service.
4.2. All contact information entered by User in Application, as well as other personal data that User gave to Service, must be relevant and totally reliable.
5. If the administration of the Swap.App service has reasonable suspicions that the user is trying to use the services of Service for money laundering or any other illegal activity, the administration of website has the right:
- suspend the user's exchange operation;
- request the user to provide identification documents;
- request other information regarding payments.
6. Administration may pass data provided by the client to the relevant authorities in the following cases:
- on request of law enforcement agencies;
- by the legal decision for various instances;
- on request of administrations of Payment systems.
7. Swap.App service, its administration, employees, and domain owners are not responsible for unauthorized access to the service by third parties, the actions of fraudsters, and possible damage associated with Swap.App exchange service interaction.
8. Swap.App exchange service warns users against efforts to use Swap.App service for money laundering, financing terrorism, as well as against using the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
9. In view of the above, Swap.App exchange service irresponsible for its use for money laundering, financing terrorism, or prohibited goods and services purchasing, but undertakes to take all possible and available actions to prevent attempts to use Swap.App service for money laundering, financing terrorism, or prohibited goods and services purchasing.
10. When exchanging, User agrees with all the terms of certain Policy and observes indicated rules.